Hello! Today I’m sharing another tea-themed card we made at my Tea Time class recently. This card features the Tea Together stamp set pictured on page 49 in the Occasions catalog and the coordinating Tea Time Framelits Dies that you can get as a free Sale-A-Bration item with any purchase of $100. I also used the beautiful Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper shown on page 11 in the Occasions catalog. Included are 6 sheets of vellum, 3 each of 2 different single-sided designs and they are so lovely!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Fresh Fig card stock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Cut a piece of the leaf pattern vellum at 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and a piece of the Petal Pink and white vellum at 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere vellum pieces to white card stock.
- Cut a piece of coordinating ribbon or card stock and place over the seam where the two pieces of vellum meet. I used a piece of Powder Pink ribbon (retired), wrapped the ends to the back and adhered with snail tape.
- Stamp teapot, tea cup and large rose with Memento black ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp small flowers two or three times onto teapot and stamp one or two of the unopened flower bud images onto the tea cup. Color all of the floral images using the following Stampin’ Blends markers: Rich Razzleberry dark and light, Blackberry Bliss dark and light, Old Olive dark and light, Color Lifter to lighten and shade selected areas.
- Once all coloring is done cut the shapes with the Tea Time dies. Arrange pieces onto vellum piece and attach the piece to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside of card. Stamp a greeting of your choice. You can also stamp and color one of the small floral images on the bottom of the piece and adhere to card.
To order any of the supplies I used to make these cards click here to shop my online store or contact me directly.
Thanks for stopping by today!