Hello! There are only a few hours left to order from the 2018-2019 catalog. The new 2019-2020 annual catalog goes live tomorrow, June 4th, at noon (MT) and 2:00pm (EST)! Today’s card features products from one of the new suites, Sailing Home. This suite is pictured on the front cover of the new catalog and on pages 144-146. There are some wonderful images and greetings (with a great type font) in the Sailing Home stamp set so I’m sure this will be a very popular suite!
Here is how I made the card:
- Card base – Crumb Cake card stock cut at 5 1/2″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
- Select a paper from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Papers and cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere to card front.
- Select a contrasting piece of Designer Series Paper and cut at 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Adhere to piece of Crumb Cake card stock cut at 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″. Adhere at an angle to the card front.
- Cut piece of Very Vanilla card stock at 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″. Stamp lighthouse image with Soft Suede ink. Stamp image of sea gulls with Night of Navy ink. Stamp greeting at bottom of piece.
- Wrap baker’s twine three times around card and tie in a bow. Attach the wheel trinket to a piece of linen thread and tie around bow.
- Cut piece of Crumb Cake card stock at 2 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ and adhere to stamped piece. Adhere to card at an angle.
If you do not have a demonstrator and are in need of a catalog please contact me and I’d be happy to help you out.
Thanks for stopping by today!