Hello and welcome to Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for September! I’m part of a group of amazingly talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world that participate in Kylie Bertucci’s program for building our businesses.
Today’s card features the beautiful new Come To Gather suite from the 2019 Holiday Catalog. Each year I look forward to making autumn-themed cards, especially because I love working with the rich hues of the season.
Here is how I made the card:
- Card base: Merry Merlot cardstock cut at 4 1/2″ x 11″ and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of Merry Merlot paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ from the Come to Gather Designer Series Papers and adhere to card base.
- Emboss a piece of Copper Foil with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder and then die cut using largest circle in the Layering Circles Dies. Adhere to card.
- Stamp leaf image from the Gather Together stamp set on piece of Cajun Craze cardstock with Early Espresso ink. Die cut with Gathered Leaves Dies. Die cut two more Cajun Craze leaves with the small and medium size leaf dies in the set. Sponge Early Espresso ink on leaf veins.
- Die cut two Grapefruit Grove springs from the die in the Butterfly Beauty die set.
- Arrange die cuts around embossed circle and adhere to card. Adhere large stamped leaf image with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add linen thread bow.
- For inside of card cut piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso ink. Stamp leaf image in lower left corner with Cajun Craze ink.
Click on the links below to hop to the other blogs. Thanks for stopping by today!