Today I’m sharing a double Z-fold card featuring the Gather Together bundle in the Holiday Catalog. This was another one of the cards we made at my stamping club earlier this month. I CASEd this idea from Susan LeVasseur, WOW NOLA Creations and also changed up some of the card dimensions.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ and fold. For the smaller Z-fold base cut a piece of Mango Melody cardstock at 3″ x 9.” Score at 3″ and 6″ and fold.
- Select one of the papers from the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper. Cut one piece at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and two pieces at 2 1/2″ x 4″ and adhere them to the card base.
- Cut three pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock at 2 3/4″. On the first piece stamp the speckles with Pretty Peacock ink around all four sides. Stamp the wheat sheaf with Crushed Curry Ink on the second piece. Stamp the greeting of your choice with Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere pieces to Mango Melody base. Adhere this base to the larger card base. For the front flap only apply glue on one half of the Mango Melody base in order for the card to open and close properly.
- Stamp one leaf with Early Espresso ink on a piece of Early Espresso cardstock. Stamp another leaf with Crushed Curry ink on piece of Crushed Curry cardstock. Cut with coordinating die from the Gathered Leaves die set. Cut two Gold Foil leaves using the medium and large leaf embossing dies. Spray Early Espresso leaf with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. To use this paint add 70% rubbing alcohol to a Stampin’ Spritzer, filling halfway. Add 3-5 drops of the Shimmer Paint and shake it up so that the paint mixes thoroughly with the alcohol. Sponge Celestial Copper Metallic Ink on tips of the Crushed Curry leaf, Arrange leaves and adhere to front of card.
- Tie a bow with a thread of your choice. I used a gold thread that has been retired. Attach with a Mini Glue Dot to the base of the Early Espresso leaf.
I really enjoyed creating this card and hope you like it! Please feel free to leave me a comment.
Thanks for stopping by today!