Hello! Today I’m sharing one of the cards we’ve been making in my holiday card classes using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. I found the card layout on Pinterest.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2,” score and fold in half.
- Cut strip of Shaded Spruce cardstock at 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Cut piece of Wrapped in Plaid DSP at 2″ x 5 1/2″ and adhere to Shaded Spruce piece. Adhere to card.
- Stamp tree image with Shaded Spruce ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstsock. Run through die cutting machine with one of the Layering Circle dies. Cut 3″ square of Gold Foil Paper and run through the die cutting machine with one of the circles in the Stitched Shapes die set. Adhere tree image and adhere piece to plaid strip. Add a Cherry Cobbler rhinestone from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to top of tree.
- Stamp Merry Christmas greeting with Cherry Cobbler ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and die cut with one of the smaller dies in the Stitched Rectangles die set. Adhere at bottom of card front.
- For the inside of the card, cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Stamp greeting with Shaded Spruce ink. Stamp pine cones with Golden Glitz Delicata ink in bottom corner of card. Adhere to card.
Thanks for stopping by today!