Today’s card features the Beauty of the Deep stamp set and dies. This is a fun and easy set to play with. I’m a Pisces and anytime Stampin’ Up! comes up with sets that have beach and ocean themes I always find myself gravitating towards them! I was eager to use the pretty new color, Azure Afternoon, as the main color and also used a few other new colors.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base: Cut a piece of Azure Afternoon cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut another piece at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and use a blending brush to create the background. Lightly blend Azure Afternoon ink at the top half and apply more heavily on the bottom half.
- Stamp the large seaweed image in the lower left corner with Pecan Pie ink.
- Stamp the long leaf image with Azure Afternoon ink three or four times on the right side, stamping off each time before stamping. Vary the height of the leaves.
- Cut a 3″ square piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and run through die cutting machine using the coral die. Adhere as shown with small dots of liquid glue. You can also use an adhesive sheet as another option by backing a piece onto the cardstock before running through the die cutting machine, peeling off the paper and adhering to the piece.
- Stamp the sea anemones several times with Moody Mauve ink around the images at the bottom of the card.
- Stamp two of the small fish with Copper Clay ink. Stamp striped fish with Blueberry Bushel ink. Randomly stamp the sand/speckle image with Azure Afternoon ink all around the piece.
- Stamp greeting from the Charming Sentiments stamp with Azure Afternoon ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and run through die cutting machine with coordinating die from the Sentiment Silhouettes dies. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere stamped piece to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Cut another piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Tomorrow, June 30th is the last day that you can purchase a select group of Designer Series Papers that are on sale at 15% off. Stock up on your favorites or purchase a few from your wish list. There is no limit on how many packages you can purchase. Click here to download a flyer that shows all of the papers.
Tomorrow, June 30th is the last day for you to take advantage of this Starter Kit deal. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 and get $155 worth of the products of your of your choice. This is $56 in free product, which $30 more than usual. The kit ships for free. You will get a discount of 20%-25% on all future orders as long as you remain active as a demonstrator. As a demonstrator you get to see the annual and mini catalogs one month before they to live to customers and to place pre-orders in advance of the catalogs going live. You also get the opportunity to attend virtual and in-person events just for demonstrators. Become a happy discount shopper – you do not have to do this as a business! Enjoy your discount and as long as you meet the $300 quarterly minimum in sales, you will remain active. If you miss the quarterly minimum or decide you no longer wish to be a demonstrator, there is absolutely no penalty for dropping and you can go back to being a customer! To join, click here. I’d love to have you on my team!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for June. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List