Hello! Today’s card is one of five cards from my January Valentine’s Day class-to go. All of the projects featured products from the Sweet Talk Suite in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. I cased the card from one that is shown on page 10 in the catalog. This card was quick and easy to make and shows off the fun Designer Series Paper.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – Cut piece of Real Red cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of the Highland Heather sheet of DSP with the words written in white at 2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the largest Tailor Made Tag with the rounded top.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and run through the machine with the same tag die.
- Cut an 8″ length of ribbon to tie the two tags together. I used some retired Highland Heather ribbon that was a Sale-a-Bration item a few years ago, so you can use any ribbon in your stash that matches the colors in the DSP. Put the two tags together and insert ribbon into both of the holes and tie with a slip knot. Trim ends.
- To make the words for the tag, use a scrap piece of Real Red cardstock that measures 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″. Cut a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet the same size, peel off one of the backings and adhere to cardstock. Cut letters from the Playful Alphabet Dies – one “L”, one “V” and two “U”. Run through the Cut and Emboss Machine. Peel backings off the letters and adhere to the Basic White tag as shown.
- Stamp hearts with Blushing Bride ink at bottom of tag. I used a stamp from the Love Notes stamp set, which is retired. If you own the Sweet Conversations stamp set you can use the image with the three small hearts.
- Adhere tags to front of card. Adhere the Highland Heather tag first, placing it at an angle. Adhere the Basic White tag over it, straight up and down.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and stamp a Valentine’s Day greeting of your choice. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! Select $125 worth of products for only $99 and you will also get two FREE stamp sets (excluding host sets and SAB sets) of your choice! The kit ships for free. As a demonstrator you will enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours. I’d love to have you join my team! Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
Answer the call of the wild—and your creativity—with the Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit. This playful, party-themed kit includes all the goodies and gear you need to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes in safari-inspired shapes and patterns you’ll go wild for! Make every occasion a celebration with this month’s amusing animals, beautiful botanicals, and celebratory sentiments. Card size is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 3 each of 3 different designs. A Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Spot comes in the kit. Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede. Visit my Paper Pumpkin website here to subscribe and order the kit.
A new addition to the Kits Collection: Light the Candles—a birthday card kit, is now available. This kit features bright colors, sparkly embellishments, and a simple peek-through technique. These cards are perfect for wishing the happiest of birthdays, or to use as invitations to an exciting birthday bash! Now is the perfect time to stock up on birthday cards to use throughout the year. The kit includes supplies to create 8 cards, 2 each of 4 different designs; printed card bases and die cuts, embellishments, adhesives, clear block; exclusive stamp set and Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Spot; Coordinating colors: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Night of Navy. Item #159332, Cost of Kit is $19.00. To purchase the kit, visit my online store by clicking on the shop online icon at the bottom of this post.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for January. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List