Today’s card features products from the Country Floral Lane Suite in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. It is a quick and easy card to put together. This is such a sweet collection of products and I’m having fun working with it. I like the funky heart shape and think it is whimsical! I especially love the Country Gingham 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper! I’m always happy to see gingham designs because I think they work well with just about everything as a background.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the heart paper from the Country Floral DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock and a piece of Petal Pink DSP from the Country Gingham DSP at 3″ x 4 1/2″ each. Adhere to card front.
- Run a piece of Basic White cardstock through a die cutting machine with the medium size die with the curved top from the Designer Tags Dies.
- Stamp the large heart on the tag with Sweet Sorbet ink. Stamp the small open hearts with Petal Pink ink. Stamp greeting with Mint Macaron ink. Adhere to card front
- Cut an 8″ length of red ribbon from the Real Red & Burlap Combo Pack and tie into a bow. Adhere to top of tag with a glue dot and trim the tails on the bow.
- Embellish with a few Petal Pink Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Saying Thanks is the newest addition to the Kits Collection. The kit includes everything you need to create 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs; coordinating envelopes; printed die cut words; pre-cut pieces; adhesives; white bakers twine; iridescent diamond sequins. The coordinating colors are Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide- such bright and fun colors!. Cost of the kit is $13.00 and the Item number is 162361. You can order this kit directly from my online store.
Join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration beginning now through February 28th. Choose from three different joining options, as outlined on page 18 in the brochure.
Option 1 – The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) plus your choice of $175 of products for only $129.
Option 2 – The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) for only $129.
Option 3 – Your choice of $175 of products for only $99.
The kit ships for free. As a demonstrator you will enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders. I’d love to have you join my team. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours! Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for January. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List