Hello! Today’s cards feature the Hearts & Kisses Bundle. When I saw this bundle in the mini catalog, as a woman that loves lipstick and feels naked when I’m not wearing it, I knew I had to purchase it! I also thought that it would make great cards to send to my gal pals to celebrate Galentine’s Day! As I’m writing this post, I’ve already heard back from a few of them to say how much they loved receiving their cards! One of my friends has a Valentine’s Day birthday and another has a birthday on February 17 so I used a birthday greeting for those two cards.
Here is how I made the cards.
- Card base – cut a piece of Real Red cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″. I used From My Heart Specialty DSP from the 2020 Spring Mini Catalog, now retired. Adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and run through your die cutting machine with the largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Stamp the lipstick streak image from the Hearts & Kisses stamp set with Flirty Flamingo ink at the top and bottom of the die cut piece, stamping off first, before stamping onto the cardstock. For the birthday card I stamped the Galentine’s Day greeting with Real Red ink in between the stamped streaks. For the Galentine’s Day card I used the Hello Fabulous greeting from the Dressed to Impress stamp set.
- Stamp two lips with Flirty Flamingo ink, punch out with the Kiss Punch and adhere on top of the streaks. Embellish with three Resin Hearts. Adhere piece to card front.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. For the birthday card I stamped it with the Happy Birthday greeting from the Happy Thoughts stamp set and I used the Happy Galentine’s Day greeting for the rest of the cards. I stamped the greetings and the xoxo with Real Red ink. Stamp the lipstick with Flirty Flamingo ink. Adhere to inside.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-A- Bration is a great time to consider joining Stampin’ Up! During this promotion you can purchase the starter kit for only $99 and select $125 worth of merchandise from the current annual catalog or the new mini catalog. This is the BEST deal! You will also get a FREE 200 6″ x 6″ sheet assortment of our newest Designer Series Papers for five current color families, a $57.50 value! This paper will not be available for purchase until May 2021. Free shipping is also included. Become a happy shopper and enjoy a 20% discount on future orders. Click here to join.Product List