Hello! Today’s card features products from the beautiful Parisian Blossoms suite and is another card that we recently made in my Valentine’s Day class. This is such an elegant suite of products, so soft looking and pretty too!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
- Cut 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of paper from the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series papers and adhere to cardbase.
- Stamp blossom image from the Forever Blossoms stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color image with Stampin’ Blends. I used Petal Pink and Cherry Cobbler Blends for the flowers and Soft Sea Foam Blends for the leaves. Die cut with coordinating die from the Cherry Blossoms Dies set.
- Stamp the “love” sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink on a small scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut heart image with one of the elongated dies from the Stitched Be Mine Dies, pictured on page 195 in the Annual Catalog.
- Die cut large Petal Pink scalloped heart frame from the Stitched Be Mine Die set. You can save the heart piece from the inside of the frame for use in another project.
- To finish off the front of the card, use either Multipurpose Liquid Glue or the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add adhesive to the scalloped heart and adhere to card. Center the heart with the “love” greeting inside the frame and adhere. Position the floral piece along the left side of the frame and adhere.
For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Cut piece of Parisian Blossoms DSP at 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to left side. Stamp the two sentiments from the Forever Blossoms stamp set with Cherry Cobbler ink and adhere piece to card.
Thanks for stopping by today!