Hello! I recently needed to send a get well card so I created this card using products from the Ornate Garden suite and combined it with the Healing Hugs stamp set, which is a favorite of mine for get well cards. As I was checking out some demonstrator blogs I saw a number of cards with a layout that I thought would be easy to make, showcase our Designer Series Papers and make a pretty card all at the same time. The layout is from Sunday Stamps, a weekly challenge. You can click here to view the blog post in which this layout appeared in April 2019.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score and fold in half.
- Die cut a piece of Old Olive cardstock with the largest die in the Stitched Rectangles dies set and adhere to card front.
- Cut three strips of paper from the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper at 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″. Adhere to Old Olive piece leaving space in between each strip.
- Stamp get well sentiment from Healing Hugs stamp set with Terracotta Tile ink on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Using the small floral cluster stamp from the Ornate Style stamp set, stamp all over the greeting with Mint Macaron ink, stamping off each time before stamping onto the greeting. Cut greeting using the next-to-largest circle die in the Stitched Shapes die set. Adhere to card front.
- Cut two pieces of linen thread and tie into bow. Adhere to greeting with a Mini Glue Dot.
- For the inside of the card cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/2″. Stamp the floral cluster with Mint Macaron ink in opposite corners. Stamp greeting with Terracotta Tile ink. Adhere to card.
Only one week left for the Bonus Days promotion! Now through August 3rd, for every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5 Bonus Day coupon code that can be used from August 4th – 31st. Use the coupons to purchase products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and the August-December Mini Catalog that goes live on August 4th.
Thanks for stopping by today!