Hello! Today I’m sharing the note card I made to send to customers that placed orders with me in July. It features the very popular Sweet Strawberry bundle and Pattern Party Designer Series Paper, which you can earn as a free Stampin’ Reward host item. I used the Stampin’ Up! Basic White Note cards and envelopes. I always have a few packages in my stash, as they come in handy when you need to make quick cards. You get 20 note cards and 20 envelopes for $7.00 so it is a great buy!
Here is how I made the cards,
- Cut a piece of the striped paper from the Pattern Party DSP pack at 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ and adhere to card front.
- The Sweet Strawberry stamp set is a two-step stamp set, so first, stamp two strawberry outlines and leaf outlines with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. For the second step, use the coordinating fill stamps. Stamp the strawberries with Poppy Parade ink and stamp the leaves with Granny Apple Green ink.
- Punch out the shapes with the Strawberry Builder Punch. Adhere the leaves to the tops of the strawberries with a few small dots of liquid glue.
- For the thank you tag, I used the Tailor Made Tag dies and stamped the greetings with the Biggest Wish stamp set. First, stamp the block letter “thanks” with Poppy Parade ink. then stamp the script”thanks” over it with Memento ink. Run through your die cutting machine with the next-to-largest die with the rounded top.
- To finish off the card, I used a piece of retired Blushing Bride bakers twine to make a slip knot through the tag opening. You can use any ribbon or twine you have on hand. Adhere the tag to the card front at an angle. Adhere the strawberries so that they are partially on the end of the tag and partially on the DSP, slightly overlapping them.
The DSP helped make this a colorful summertime card. Give this idea a try with other stamps and DSP when you need to make a quick and easy card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for August. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
Join Stampin’ Up! now through September 30th. You get to select $125 worth of products for only $99 and will also get a FREE bundle from the Holiday Catalog! The kit ships for free. I’d love to have you join my team. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours! Click here for the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
Here is a list of bundles you can select from.Product List