Hello! Today’s card features the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder and the Poinsettia Petals stamp set. I went through the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog many times before I actually noticed the Merry Melody folder on page 42. It is easy to miss because the photographs don’t show off this beautiful folder very effectively! The Poinsettia Petals stamp set and dies were one of my most favorite bundles from last year’s holiday Mini Catalog so I was glad that they carried over into this year’s Annual Catalog!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base.
- To make the labels for the greeting, cut a scrap piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock at 1″ x 4″. Punch both ends with the squared edge on the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch. Cut a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock at 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ and punch both ends. Stamp greeting from the Poinsietta Petals stamp set with Shaded Spruce ink and adhere to Shaded Spruce label. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp the small and medium poinsietta images with Real Red ink on scrap pieces of Basic White cardstock and run through the die cutting machine with the coordinating poinsettia dies. Adhere a glue dot to the center of the larger image and adhere the two pieces together.
- Stamp three pine boughs with Shaded Spruce ink on scrap pieces of Basic White cardstock and run through the die cutting machine with the coordinating die.
- Run two scrap pieces of Real Red cardstock through the die cutting machine with the berry die.
- Arrange the pine boughs at bottom right corner of card front. Adhere the berry pieces to back of poinsietta piece with glue dots. Adhere this piece to card front, overlapping the pine boughs.
- Add a pearl to the center of the poinsettia.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the magic and wonder greeting with Real Red ink. Stamp a pine bough with Shaded Spruce ink in bottom left corner. Adhere to inside of card base.
Thanks for stopping by today!
There are just a few days left to take advantage of the Start With Savings promotion, which ends on November 30th. You can choose to join either as a “happy discount shopper” or build a business. Instead of the standard $99 USD Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal— you can get a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75 USD. What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125 USD. In addition, SHIPPING IS FREE! You can select any items from the Annual Catalog or the current Mini Catalog. If you’ve been thinking about purchasing a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine you can even add those to your kit! The benefits speak for themselves. You get personal discounts of 20%-25%, early access to new catalogs and products, exclusive access to events, and the opportunity to earn additional income and other rewards. You are under no obligation to commit to making this a business, you are not required to host workshops or parties, and you can drop at anytime without penalties! Stampin’ Up! has never had such an amazing deal! For further information and to join, click here. I’d love to have you as a team member!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for November. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List