Hello! Today’s card features the Friendly Hello stamp set and coordinating Designer Series Paper that you can earn for free with a $100 purchase during Sale-A-Bration. This is such a sweet stamp set and the DSP designs are soft and pretty. The card layout is one I frequently use, usually in landscape, however, I chose to do this card in portrait because it looked much better this way as I was designing the card!
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock at 4″ x 4″ square. Cut a piece of the striped paper from the Friendly Hello DSP at 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ square and adhere to Pool Party cardstock.
- Cut a length of Fresh Freesia 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon and tie in a bow around the Pool Party Piece. Adhere to card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the next to largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
- Stamp the bird image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the bird with the light and dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color the flowers with the light and dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. Color the leaf stem with the light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend.
- Stamp the greeting below the bird image with Fresh Freesia ink.
- Adhere die cut piece to card front. Add an Irridescent Rhinestone to the center of each flower.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. I used the birthday greeting from the set and stamped it with Fresh Freesia ink. Stamp the small floral image in the bottom left corner and color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends. There are six different combo packs ranging from light to deep skin tones. These packs can be purchased separately or as a collection. In addition to using these blends for skin tones, they will work beautifully for coloring animals, tree trunks and other nature images. Note that these blends do not have color names – they are numbered, and they are different colors than the browns and neutrals in our current collection of Stampin’ Blends. Click here for detailed information in my online store.
Sale-A-Bration runs through February 28th and is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! Select $125 worth of products for only $99 and you will also get two FREE stamp sets (excluding host sets and SAB sets) of your choice! The kit ships for free. As a demonstrator you will enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours. I’d love to have you join my team! Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!Product List