The month of August is flying by so quickly and it means that Sale-A-Bration will be coming to an end on August 31st. I’ve been so busy with in-person classes that I haven’t had time to post all of the cards I’ve made this month, so for the next few days I’ll be posting cards that use Sale-A-Bration products. Today’s card features the Ringed With Nature stamp set from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper that you can earn for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration. The Ringed With Nature bundle is such a fun bundle work with and the DSP works so beautifully with it. This card is quick and easy to put together.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the Rings of Love DSP with the tree branches at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of the DSP with the birds at 2 1/2″ x 3″.
- Cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the the scalloped frame from the Fabulous Frames dies. Adhere frame to card front. Adhere the piece of bird DSP to the inside of the frame. The top and bottom of the DSP will fit into the frame and the sides will slightly overlap the sides of the frame.
- Run a scrap piece of Basic White cardstsock through the Cut & Emboss Machine with the label die from the Stylish Frames dies. Stamp greeting with Soft Suede ink. I used one of the greetings from the Go To Greetings stamp set. This is such a wonderful set of greetings! I just love the mix of different type fonts, sizes and basic greetings that work for all occasions.
- For a bit of embellishment, I cut two pieces of the Crumb Cake Bakers Twine from the Essentials Pack at 2 1/2″ and threaded each one through the holes on the sides of the tag, tied double knots and trimmed the ends. Adhere tag to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the stem from the Ringed With Nature stamp set with Soft Suede ink in bottom left corner. Stamp the mushroom caps with Crushed Curry ink on top of the stems. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Select free items with every $50 or $100 purchases. There is no limit on the number of times you can get free items. Please note that all SAB products are only available while supplies last. The Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes (item #159940) and the Tree Lot Dies (item #159938) are no longer available.
The Brushed Metallic Cardstock (163103) is no longer available as a free Sale-A-Bration item, however, it is still available for purchase in the annual catalog, Item #153524, $15.00.
Saturday, October 1, 2022 – Save the Date!
Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 adorable treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot. This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images. This kit also includes a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs. Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie. For further information and to subscribe to the August kit, visit my Paper Pumpkin website here.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for August. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List