Tomorrow is the last day of Sale-A-Bration! I have one more card for you featuring the Wonderful World Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper that is still available as a free gift with a $100 purchase.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – Cut a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of the Wonderful World DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch to cut four assorted flowers from the DSP sheet with rows of different flowers. Adhere the pieces to the embossed piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals in the four corners of each of the pieces, spacing them evenly and leaving some extra space in the middle in order to tie the ribbon.
- Cut a length of Orchid Oasis 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon and another with the Orchid Oasis Bakers Twine from the 2022-2024 Bakers Twine Pack. Tie into a bow around the middle of the floral piece and trim ends. Adhere piece to card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp the rose image from the Wonderful World stamp set in the bottom left corner by using the direct to rubber technique. Color the flower part of the stamp with a Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Write Marker and the leaves with a Pear Pizzazz Marker. Huff on the stamp to activate the ink and stamp in the corner. I used the birthday greeting from the Go To Greetings stamp set and stamped with Orchid Oasis ink. Adhere to inside of card.
This was a quick and easy card to put together.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Select free items with every $50 or $100 purchase. There is no limit on the number of times you can earn free items. Please note that all SAB prroducts are only available while supplies last. The Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes (Item #159940), Tree Lot Dies (Item #159938) and Hippo Dies (Item #159928) are no longer available.
The Brushed Metallic Cardstock (Item #163103) and Silver Foil Specialty Pack (Item #163096) are no longer available as free Sale-A-Bration items, however, they are still available for purchase in the annual catalog. Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Item #153524, $15.00 and Silver Foil Specialty Pack, Item #156457, $10.00.
Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 adorable treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot. This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images. This kit also includes a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs. Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie. For further information and to subscribe to the August kit, visit my Paper Pumpkin website here.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for August. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List