Today’s cards feature the Favored Flowers 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper that you can earn as a free Sale-A-Bration gift with a $50 purchase. There are only two days left for this year’s Sale-A-Bration so now is your last chance to get this beautiful paper! These cards are easy peasy to put together and require very little stamping – just a greeting! I wanted to show off the paper to its full effect.
Here is how I made the first card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Favored Flowers DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Use your paper trimmer to place the DSP on the diagonal, lining up opposite points with the cutting track and cut. Hold paper and carefully turn so that the two remaining opposite corners are lined up with the cutting track and cut. You can choose to use one sheet of DSP and use the front and back for the card or you can cut two different pieces of DSP and mix and match the designs.
- Adhere the pieces with the long ends at the top and bottom of the card. Adhere the pieces with the shorter ends on the sides of the card. There will be a space in the center of the card and that’s okay because the greeting will cover it. I used liquid adhesive to give me a bit more wiggle room when adhering the pieces.
- Stamp a greeting of your choice with Blackberry Bliss ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. I chose a greeting from the Charming Sentiments stamp set. Run through die cutting machine with a circle die from the Stylish Shapes die set. Run a scrap piece of Blackberry Bliss through die cutting machine with a larger circle from the Stylish Shapes die set. Adhere to greeting and adhere the piece to the center of the card.
- For the inside of the card cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Cut a strip of the DSP at 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to bottom of the cardstock. Adhere to inside of card.
I made the second card as my customer thank you’s for January. Here is how I made it.
- Card base – cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut two pieces of the DSP, one at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and one at 2 3/4″ x 2 1/2″. Adhere the larger piece to the card base. Cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 3″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere it to the smaller piece of DSP. Adhere piece to card front.
- Run a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock through die cutting machine with the second smallest rounded edge die from the Tailor Made Tags dies. Stamp greeting with Mossy Meadow ink. I chose the greeting from the Biggest Wish stamp set.
- Cut a piece of a 1/4″ or 1/8″ of ribbon at 8″. Slide through the hole at the top of the tag and make a slip knot. Cut ends of ribbon at an angle. I used Petal Pink ribbon that is retired, as it worked perfectly on the card!
- For the inside of the card, I did the same thing as for the first card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
This is your last chance to take advantage of three limited time options to join Stampin’ Up!
Option 1 – The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) plus your choice of $175 of products for only $129.
Option 2 – The original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) for only $129.
Option 3 – Your choice of $175 of products for only $99.
The starter kit ships for free and you will enjoy a 20%-25% discount on all future orders. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours! The first quarter that you join you can take advantage of all the benefits. At the next full quarter you are required to have $300 in sales, which can be personal sales or from orders you get from others. If you do not meet the minimum, you are free to drop at no penalty! I’d love to have you join my team! Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for further information. Click here to join.
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for February. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List