Hello! Today I’m sharing another card using the awesome The Raven stamp set. This was another one of the cards that we made recently in my Halloween card class. It is a gatefold and features the Monster Bash Designer Series papers and the new Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Crushed Curry cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 3 1/4″ and 8 3/4″ on the long edge. Fold on both score lines and run bone folder along both edges.
- Cut two pieces of DSP at 3″ x 4″ and two pieces at 2″ x 4″. Adhere to front and inner flaps of the card.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp greeting of your choice from the stamp set With Memento black ink. Stamp tree branch with black ink in corner. Adhere to center of the card.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. When I looked at the raven and branch stamps I thought that the shimmer embossing powder would work great on these images and I love how it it looks! Run the Embossing Buddy over the cardstock and then stamp the raven and branch with Versamark. Pour the embossing powder over the stamped images, shake off excess powder and use a heat tool to emboss. Use the 5th largest Stitched Rectangle die and run through your die cutting machine.
- Cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Use the 6th largest Stitched Rectangle die and run through your die cutting machine. Adhere to embossed piece. Apply glue to the left side only on this piece and adhere to left front card flap.
- Stamp “Beware” greeting with Memento black ink on scrap piece of Crushed Curry cardstock. Select one of the dies from the Ornate Frame Dies set and run through your die cutting machine. Adhere to the embossed piece.
Thanks for stopping by today!