Hello! Today I’m sharing a fun fold Christmas card that features the Arrange a Wreath bundle. This is one of my favorite bundles in the annual catalog. It is so versatile because there are endless possibilities for you to make seasonal as well as all-occasion cards. This is one of the projects we made in my August class to go.
Here is how I made the card:
- Card base – cut piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 2 ¾” and 8 ¼”, fold and crease sharply with bone folder. This is a fun fold so the sharper the crease the better the folds will lay flat.
- Cut four pieces of one of the lighter wood image papers from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper at 2 1/2″ x 4″. Run all four pieces of the DSP through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. Adhere to front and inside card flaps.
- Stamp leaf wreath from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set with Shaded Spruce ink on 3 5/8” x 3 7/8” piece of Very Vanilla.
- Cut piece of gold metallic brushed foil at 3 3/4″ square and die cut with the leaf wreath from the Wreath Builder dies. Adhere over the stamped wreath image.
- Cut piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 3 3/4″ x 4″. Adhere the wreath image to this piece.
- Stamp pheasant with Soft Suede ink and three pears with Crushed Curry ink on scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. You will notice that there are two pear images on both the one stamp and coordinating die. It makes stamping and cutting the same pieces multiple times faster. Die cut images, arrange around wreath and adhere to card. For added dimension you can use Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the full bow and bow loops from a scrap piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Adhere the centers together with small dot of liquid glue and adhere to top of wreath.
- Stamp greeting with Cherry Cobbler ink on scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Die cut with smallest oval in the Stitched Shapes dies set. Adhere to wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the wreath piece to the left front flap. Be sure to only apply adhesive to the left side of the piece, leaving the right side unattached so that the can card open.
- Stamp pheasant with Soft Suede ink in bottom left corner of the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp a greeting if you choose. I used a greeting from the Toile Christmas stamp set and stamped it with Cherry Cobbler ink.
Thanks for stopping by today!