Hello! Here’s another card I created with the Hallows Night Magic Bundle. It was fun and easy to put it together. Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3 1/4″ x 5″.
- Select three different papers from the Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper and cut at 1 1/2″ x 3″. Adhere to Whisper White cardstock and adhere piece to card front.
- Stamp label image from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set on scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color the flowers with Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends and color the leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Stamp greeting with black ink. Run through die cutting machine with the smaller label die from the Halloween Magic dies.
- Die cut larger label from scrap piece of Basic Black cardstock and adhere to stamped label piece.
- Cut piece of Glittered Organdy Ribbon at 6″, trim ends at an angle and adhere across the center of the card front. I used Scotch Tape to hold it down in the center. Adhere label over the ribbon.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp greeting with black ink. Cut strip of Basic Black cardstock at 1 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ and run it through the die cutting machine using the filigree edge die. Adhere to bottom of the cardstock. Adhere piece to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
There are just a few days left for the 15% discount on Designer Series Paper!