Today’s card features the Layering Leaves stamp set and coordinating Bough Punch. This is the customer thank you card I sent out in May. It was also one of the class projects I recently did for a group of women that had never stamped before. Layering Leaves is one of the first stamp sets I purchased when the new annual catalog went live. The lovely images and greetings are so versatile! I used the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper, which is an Online Exclusive product.
Here is how I made the cards.
- Card base: Cut a piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and adhere to card front. Cut piece of Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp one of the large leaf designs with Lost Lagoon ink and one of the small leaf designs with Soft Sea Foam ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and punch out with the Boughs punch.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock at 2″ x 3 1/2″. Stamp greeting with Lost Lagoon ink. Run through die cutting machine with the smaller oblong shaped die from the Something Fancy dies.
- Cut a piece of Lost Lagoon 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon at 5″ and wrap sides around the DSP piece. This ribbon is so pretty when you see it in person and it is very easy to work with!
- Adhere the leaves to the card front with mini glue dots. Slide the leaves under the ribbon. Adhere the greeting with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. With the 3/4″ leftover strip of DSP, cut the width to 4″ and adhere to cardstock as a way to decorate the inside of the card. Stamp greeting of your choice and adhere to card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
There is still one week left to join Stampin’ Up! Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 and get $155 worth of the products of your of your choice. This is $56 in free product, which $30 more than usual. The kit ships for free. You will get a discount of 20%-25% on all future orders as long as you remain active as a demonstrator. As a demonstrator you get to see the annual and mini catalogs one month before they to live to customers and youget to place pre-orders in advance of the catalogs going live. You also get the opportunity to attend virtual and in-person events just for demonstrators. Become a happy discount shopper – you do not have to do this as a business! Enjoy your discount and as long as you meet the $300 quarterly minimum in sales, you will remain active. If you miss the quarterly minimum or decide you no longer wish to be a demonstrator, there is absolutely no penalty for dropping and you can go back to being a customer! To join, click here. I’d love to have you on my team!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for June. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.Product List