Hello and Happy Halloween! Today’s card features the Festive Post stamp set. This is a versatile set because it has images for Halloween, Christmas and Valentines Day and they can be punched out with either the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch or other punches and dies you might have in your collection. Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut piece of Basic Black cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut piece of Cajun Craze cardstock at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- Select two different pieces of Magic in the Night Designer Series Paper. Cut one piece at 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and another at 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere both pieces to the Cajun Craze piece.
- Cut three pieces of Whisper White cardstock at 1 1/4″ x 1 7/8″. Stamp the three images from the Festive Post stamp set. Stamp the October 31 image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp the brooms with Cajun Craze ink. Stamp the greeting with Blackberry Bliss ink. Stamp the small spider from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set under the greeting.
- Punch three of the Rectangular Postage Stamps from scrap pieces of Basic Black cardstock. Adhere to the stamped images.
- Wrap a piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon twice around the Cajun Craze/DSP piece and tape on the back. Adhere this piece to the card front. Use Tear and Tape or Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere the postage stamp pieces to the card front so that they stick well to the ribbon
- Adhere five rhinestone basic jewels all around the card for some extra bling.
- Cut piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and stamp a greeting from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp large and small spider images from the set with Blackberry Bliss ink. Adhere to inside of card.
Thanks for stopping by today!