Hello! Today’s project is a set of four note cards and a coordinating gift box that features the yummy Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. This paper is part of a Sale-A-Bration bundle that also includes the Berry Blessings stamp set. You can earn this bundle for free with a $100 order, but time is running out because Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow, February 28th. This will be your last chance to earn these products. This is one of the projects we did in my stamping club this month.
Here is how to make the note cards.
- This project uses the Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes in the annual catalog. Use four cards and envelopes. Cards measure 5″ x 3 1/2″ folded.
- Fold note cards and crease with bone folder. Select four different sheets of the Berry Delightful DSP and cut them at 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Adhere DSP to card fronts.
- Cut four pieces of contrasting DSP at 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and adhere them to the to card fronts, slightly below the middle.
- Stamp greetings from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set. Select four ink colors that coordinate with the DSP. These cards use Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss, Garden Green and Pacific Point. I used two different greetings and stamped each of the two in a different color to coordinate with the cardstock for the scalloped circles. Die cut the smaller “Just for You” greeting with the smallest circle in the Layering Circles die set. Die cut the larger “Hello There” greeting with the second smallest circle in the die set.
- I used the same colors of cardstock as the inks. Die cut the scalloped circles from each of the four different colors of cardstock. For the smaller circle use the second smallest scalloped circle and for the larger circle use the third smallest scalloped circle.
- Adhere the stamped greetings to the coordinating scalloped circle pieces and adhere to right side of card front.
The box is made with one of the Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes from the annual catalog. Here is how I made it.
- Make box by folding along all score lines. These boxes are food safe so one side is shiny and the other side is matte. You want the shiny side to be the inside of the box.
- Cut piece of DSP at 3 ¾” x 5 ½” and adhere to top of box. Using the same sheet of DSP, cut two strips at 1″ x 5 3/4″ and two strips at 1″ x 3 3/4″. Adhere the strips to the sides of the boxes. Cut a contrasting strip of DSP at 1″ x 5 1/2″ and adhere to the center of the top of the box.
- Stamp greeting from the Berry Best stamp set with Garden Green Ink on a 3″ square piece of Basic White cardstock. Die cut with the second largest circle in the Layering Circles dies, with the greeting closer to the bottom of the circle in order to leave space above to adhere punched out strawberries. You can also punch out the circle if you own the 2 ½” circle punch, which is now retired. Adhere to right side of the top of the box.
- From the 12” x 12” sheet of DSP with the multi-colored strawberries and flower blossoms, punch out the Poppy Parade and Rich Razzleberry strawberries with the Strawberry Builder punch. This will cut off the stem part of the strawberry. To add stems back, punch out from scraps of Garden Green cardstock using the Strawberry Builder punch and adhere to strawberries. Using the builder punch, punch out the Pacific Point flower blossoms. Arrange strawberries and flower blossoms around the circle and adhere.
- Add the four note cards and envelopes to the inside of the box and voila! You have a beautiful gift to give to someone special!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-A- Bration is a great time to consider joining Stampin’ Up! This is your last opportunity to take advantage of this special promotion. During this promotion you can purchase the starter kit for only $99 and select $125 worth of merchandise from the current annual catalog or the new mini catalog. This is the BEST deal! You will also get a FREE 200 6″ x 6″ sheet assortment of our newest Designer Series Papers for five current color families, a $57.50 value! This paper will not be available for purchase until May 2021. Free shipping is also included. Become a happy shopper and enjoy a 20% discount on future orders. Click here to join.Product List