I’m back again after more than a month long absence. I’ve been undergoing renovations in my home and things have been beyond hectic! I’ve been sitting on lots of new products from the holiday mini catalog that have yet to be touched, so my next few posts will be for cards that I’ve made in the last two months as I play catch up. There will probably be weeks here and there where I will be missing again, as I finish up with contractors and furniture deliveries, but these will be minor interruptions.
Today’s card is another one I made using the Earthen Elegance Suite, which was the first thing I purchased when the new annual catalog came out.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Copper Clay cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the cross hatch embossing folder from the Basics 3D Embossing Folder set. Adhere to card front.
- Cut a strip of Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper at 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to left side of embossed piece. Adhere to card front.
- Use the long vase die from the Earthen Textures Dies to run two different DSP scrap pieces through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Cut a small piece of the brown and white DSP with the drip design and run through machine with smaller vase die.
- Run large leaf and vase handles through machine with Distressed Gold Specialty Paper and coordinating dies. Adhere vase handle piece to one of the large vases.
- Stamp two different leaf images on Very Vanilla cardstock with Pecan Pie and Misty Moonlight ink. run through die cutting machine with coordinating dies.
- Run a scrap piece of Pecan Pie cardstock through die cutting machine with the twig die.
- To assemble the card, adhere the large Distressed Gold leaf to the back of one of the large vase pieces with mini glue dots. Adhere to card front. Adhere the Pecan Pie leaf and twig to the back of the other large vase with mini glue dots. Adhere the Misty Moonlight leaf to the smaller vase with mini glue dots. Adhere both vases to card front, overlapping the center vase.
- Stamp greeting with Pecan Pie ink on scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, trim the cardstock and adhere to card front with Mini Stampin Dimensionals.
- Add a bit of bling with a few Copper Clay Adhesive-Backed Gems.
- For the inside of the card, cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp a leaf image with Pecan Pie ink in the bottom left corner and adhere.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for October. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
In honor of SU’s 35th anniversary, this month there are two amazing options for joining!
- Option 1- Get 35% off the regular cost of the Starter Kit. Receive $125 in merchandise for only $64.35.
- Option 2 – Get 35% more product with the Starter Kit. You will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending only $99.
- Both kits include free business supplies and free shipping.
In addition, if you sign up by the October 31st deadline, you will also be automatically registered for FREE to our virtual OnStage event on November 11th, a $77 value!
For further details and to join, click here.Product List