Hello! Today’s card features products from the beautiful new Harvest Meadow Suite in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. It uses the Nature’s Harvest stamp set, Harvest Dies and Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper. This is another one of the cards we made in my class on using blending brushes last week. It is an easy card to put together.
Here is how I made the card.
- Card base – cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″, fold and crease with a bone folder.
- Cut two pieces of paper from the Harvest Meadow DSP pack. Cut the Calypso Coral piece at 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and the Soft Succulent piece at 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere both pieces to card front.
- Cut a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock at 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and run through your die cutting machine with the 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle die.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 3″ x 4 1/2″ and run through your die cutting machine with the 4th largest Stitched Rectangle die.
- To do the blended ink background, first apply Bumblebee ink with a blending brush to the top third of the piece. Gradually build the color to the depth you like, a little bit at a time. Next, apply Calypso Coral ink, making this section more narrow than the Bumblebee section. Since Calypso Coral is the main color on the card I wanted to use it as more of an accent in the background piece. Last, apply Soft Succulent ink to the bottom third of the piece, again building up the color to the depth you like.
- Stamp the coneflower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set on the background piece with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Stamp greeting on scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Memento ink and cut out with the small label die from the Harvest Dies set.
- Wrap a piece of linen thread three times around bottom portion of the blended background piece and secure on the back with a piece of tape. Adhere the greeting over the wrapped thread with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere blended background piece to the Soft Succulent cardstock piece.
- Adhere the entire piece to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Place an online order between $50 and $149 and use this host code for August. You will receive a free gift from me the following month. If your order is $150 or more DO NOT use the host code. You will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards.
Join Stampin’ Up! now through September 30th. You get to select $125 worth of products for only $99 and will also get a FREE bundle from the Holiday Catalog! The kit ships for free. I’d love to have you join my team. Become a happy discount shopper or build a business – the choice is yours! Click here for the benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!
Here is a list of bundles you can select from.
Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest! The kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more! Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″ (6.4 x 5.1 cm). Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent. Subscribe now through September10th. The kit will arrive in your mailbox around the 20th of the month. For further information and to subscribe, click here to visit my Paper Pumpkin website.Product List